StrategyCo Privacy Statements
When you visit this website, you need not reveal any personal information. Information that we may collect when you visit this website includes:
- Your email address if you decide to contact StrategyCo via the website
- If you request information or services we may request your name, address, telephone and fax number, credit card details, any company or organisation you work for and your position.
When you visit our website, Destra, our Internet Service Provider will record and collect the following information:
- the date and time of your visit
- the Internet address you are using
- the pages you accessed
- the type of Web browser you are using
- the website that referred you to us
This information is used for statistical and website development purposes only.
Our website also contains cookies. A cookie is a small message, similar in effect to a bookmark, given to your web browser by our website.
Purposes of Collection
The information we collect will be used to provide the service requested or to respond to your queries.
We will not sell, rent or trade any of your personal information to any person. We will not disclose information about you unless the disclosure:
- is required by law
- is authorised by law or
- you have consented to our disclosing the information about you.
Access to Information
You can ask us to provide you with access to all personal information that we hold about you. If we are able to, we will give you that access. In some cases, we may charge you a fee for access but in no cases will we charge you a fee for applying for access.
If we refuse your request for access, we will give you the reason for that refusal. We are not required to provide access where:
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between ourselves and an individual, and
- the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings
- where denying access is required or authorised by law, or
- providing access would be unlawful
We have in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by visitors from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
StrategyCo reserves the right to modify or amend our privacy statement at any time and for any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract or agreement between StrategyCo and any user visiting the web site or providing identifying information of any kind.
StrategyCo is a member of the AMSRS and commits to the AMSRS Code of Behaviour:
StrategyCo adheres to the following key principles:
- Respondents' co-operation in a market research project is entirely voluntary at all stages; they will not be misled when being asked for their co-operation.
- When we collect personal details and information we always explain why we need the information.
- Personal details held by StrategyCo are never revealed or given to a third party (including the client who commissioned the work) without the explicit consent of the individual. In addition, they are never used for any non-research purpose or sold to a third party.
- Our computer files and archives cannot be accessed by any third party. Only staff who are directly involved in a particular research project have access to personal information relevant to that project.
- All personal information collected is done so for the purpose of checking the validity of data or to enable a prize draw to be conducted.
- Nobody shall be adversely affected or harmed as a direct result of participating in a market research study.
- Respondents can check the identity of StrategyCo to verify that we are a bona fide research company at AMSRS Directory Listing and at AMSRS Member Listing to verify Nicole Donegan's, Research Director, AMSRS membership status.